Field Service Engineer (m/f/x)
For over 100 years KORSCH has been developing and building exclusively high-tech tablet presses. As an expanding medium-sized company, we are one of the big players in the industry. Our tablet presses “Made in Berlin” make life much easier for millions of people worldwide.
Well-known companies from the pharmaceutical and industrial sectors use our machines not only to produce tablets of all kinds, but also batteries, dishwasher and bath tablets, vitamins, sweeteners, candies, bouillon cubes, water-color painting pads, lozenges, tea lights and much more.
Learn more about KORSCH on our website.
In order to support our Global Customer Care department we are looking for a
Field service engineer (m/f/x)
This is your profile:
You are technophile, enjoy travelling to faraway countries and like to meet people from other cultures. You can organize yourself well, you love your freedom and independence, but you also enjoy working with a team. You have a cultivated, confident manner, are flexible, decisive and think solution-oriented.
These tasks are waiting for you:
- You commission, maintain and overhaul our complex systems at our customer’s sites worldwide.
- You train and qualify our customer’s employees on these plants.
- You advise our customers in the process sequences.
- You analyze and eliminate any faults that may occur.
- You will provide customers with advice and support in organizing spare parts, also on site in consultation with the head office.
- You will support our customers by telephone with technical questions.
These are your skills and knowledge:
- You live in Switzerland, France, Spain or Portugal.
- You have completed a technical vocational training such as mechatronics technician, industrial electronics technician, technician / foreman e.g. in the field of electrical engineering or mechatronics.
- You have basic knowledge of the German language (conditional).
- You have additional foreign language skills (desirable).
- You have pronounced intercultural skills.
- You have a valid driver’s license.
If you are interested in this exciting challenge with prospects, then you can expect:
- Performance that pays off.
- Flat hierarchies and personal cooperation.
- Flexibility in the compatibility of work and family.
- Modern workplaces.
- Commitment to health, well-being and sports.
- Good opportunities for professional and personal development.
… as well as all the advantages of a traditional, owner-managed, medium-sized company with a high level of innovative strength. You will find an atmosphere of closeness, team sports not only after work, cross-generational thinking and acting as well as specialists in many fields under one roof.